Phoenix FD for 3Ds Max
Phoenix FD for 3Ds Max is a comprehensive and powerful tool for simulating different environments. This tool is aimed at VFX artists to ignite fire, smoke, explosions and liquids. It can also be used to simulate foam and spray effects.
Phoenix FD for 3Ds Max offers a variety of solvers for the dynamic, V-ray styling of software design. It has three methods of conservation: Smooth, Symmetric and Buffered. It also has 4 different Consulting methods: Slow Move, Repeated, Forward, and Classic.
Phoenix FD for 3Ds Max provides save / load render presets. You can use GPU Viewport Preview or 3ds Max extended preview for real-time shadow support. With this app you can do a local simulation with small regions and then switch to Ocean mode.
- Optimize display volume with precise lighting and global illumination.
- Create realistic smoke and flames with natural rolling motion and fine details with no increase in resolution.
- Simulate effects with forces like wind, spline follow, attract mesh and more.
- The preview quickly and accurately simulates fire, smoke and liquid in the viewport.
- Realistic fluid simulations with live foam and splashes can be created in 3ds Max.
- Create any kind of fire and smoke effects with Phoenix FD’s powerful, adaptive grid engine.
- Fine-tune viewport interactive simulations with Phoenix FD’s GPU accelerated preview.
- Add detail and increase resolution without changing simulation shape or behavior.
- Speed up or slow down simulation playback. Perfect for slow motion effects.
- Create a series of simulations that activate and interact with each other.
- Use a variety of emission sources including animated grids, texture maps, particles and more.
- Simulate highly complex and realistic vortex effects with full control over large-scale vortex intensity and superb detail.
- Perfect for making small smoke and steam.
- Render particles like bubbles, drops, spots or fog.
- Import and export grid objects and particles into Alembic, Krakatoa, Stoke MX, XMesh and V-Ray proxy files.
- Seamless transition from procedural ocean to simulated ocean wave.
- Seamlessly transition from detailed ocean surface simulations to endless ocean waves (never repeated.)
- Rendering optical fluids and volumetric effects using V-Ray’s optimized Phoenix FD shading.
Configure Phoenix FD for 3Ds Max
- According to the configuration of the software 3Ds Max
- Operating System: Windows XP Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Download Phoenix FD for 3Ds Max Full Cr@ck
Phoenix FD 3.40.00 for 3ds Max 2015-2020 x64
How to install Phoenix FD for 3Ds Max
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software to choose the correct 3Ds Max version you are using, do not install the License Server
- Copy phoenix_31200_fix.dlr to
- Where to install 3ds Max – C: \ Program Files \ Autodesk \ 3ds Max 2019 \ plugins
- Or where to install the Plugin – C: \ Program Files \ Autodesk \ 3ds Max 2019 \ plugins \ vrayplugins
- Ok done