If you can’t install the material library of Corona Renderer 1.7 in online mode because the servers is overload(~300mb file). We have an another way, the material library can be downloaded once, and then distributed along with the installer.
- Download the universal installer – https://corona-renderer.com/download/
- Download the material library package: https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/12000036778-how-to-install-the-material-library-in-offline-mode-
- Place the downloaded MaterialLibrary file next to the universal installer (e.g. if the universal installer is located in C:\Downloads, then place the MaterialLibrary file in C:\Downloads as well)
- Run the universal installer and proceed with standard installation
- The universal installer will install the MaterialLibrary from the local folder instead of downloading it.